This department manages all aspects of mechanical industrial operations, including the metallurgy, welding, piping, installation of various equipment and maintenance work. We operations are extensive, both onshore like offshore.
Our talented Team of Mechanical Engineers and Maintenance carry out planned or unplanned maintenance and repairs activities on a wide range of equipment (Hydraulic, Electro mechanic, Pneumatic, and Mechanic).
- Carries out maintenance and testing activities
- Fault finding and repairs of plant, system and equipment
- Interprets Technical Drawing
- Participate at risk assessments as part of integrated safe system of work/permit to work preparation
- Prepares reports on work done
Mechanical Construction – Mechanical Fabrication
We know the dynamics of the fast track schedules and rigorous construction standard, and we know exactly how project team members can best collaborate.
Plus, we know what it takes to integrate real components into design-built details.
Our job is to help ensure constructability, maintenabillty, and sustainabililty.
Our Mechanical Construction Capabilities Include:
- Building Automation Systems
- Fabrication and Prefabrication
- Commercial fire protection services
- Industrial Process and Piping
- Sheet Metal
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Testing, Adjusting and Balancing
- Building Information Modelling
Our skilled Welder’s Team at ENIES Offer also all custom metal fabrication needs. We manufacture pressure vessels, process Skid, Tank Separators, Structural Skids, Pipes Fabrication Systems, and Other High-Quality Products.
SMAW – GMAW – SAW
We provide complete Welding and Packages fabrication service In accordance with the ASME (AMERICAN SOCIETY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEER).